Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Area Rug SONET


For my January project I will start stitching my new rug I designed for the 22 count and it will measure approx. 5" x 7".

My new design for the Dollhouse miniature Area Rug "Sonet"


If you would like to join me in the process of stitching, the kits for this rug are available at my Etsy store that you can find on the right-hand side bar.

THE KIT CONTAINS EVERYTHING TO FINISH THE PROJECT:

- 22 COUNT ETAMINE CANVAS
- NEEDLE
- DMC FLOSS
- PATTERN WITH COLOR SYMBOLS ON SEVERAL PAGES
- INSTRUCTIONS

THE SIZE OF A FINISHED RUG

5.41 inches X 7.23 inches

13.74 X 18.36 CM

119 X 159 STITCHES



Happy stitching!

Natalia

6 comments:

Dorien Litjes said...

Dear Natalia,
What a beautiful rug !
Hugs Dorien.

BiWuBär said...

This is a beautiful new design... it will be fun to see it growing!

Greetings
Birgit

Fabiola said...

Wonderful design. Good luck!
Bye Faby

Unknown said...

I love the colours of this rug.
Hugs from Craftland

maribel said...

Seguro que te queda preciosa.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: Your new project is amazing. I like the colors. Keep in touch

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...