Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Plans for the Year


I really didn't want to post anything in between the posts about the Dollhouse miniature Heris Serapi I am working on but couldn't resist to share with you my new plans for the year.

This is my first year I decided to participate in a couple of contests. I saw the kits and loved the ideas that popped up in my mind. What else I like about the contests that they have a deadline. Hopefully I will stay within a time frame and will be able to finish the projects in time.

The first contest is organised by Greenleaf - Spring Fling 2013.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/



The second contest is organised by HBS at www.miniatures.com, Charming Cottage Shell Kit

http://www.miniatures.com/Enter-Creatin-Contest-W6.aspx



and last but not least, is organised by Real Good Toys company, Bistro Challenge Dollhouse Kit

http://www.realgoodtoys.com/products/bistro-challenge-dollhouse-kit



Comparing these 3 projects, I can say that Spring Fling 2013 will be a creative one, Cottage Project will be all about labor, lol..., and Bistro Challenge project will be more practical for all my minis I collected all over the years.

If you ask me how I can pull it out with 3 projects at the same time, I can tell you that I don't know, but I am looking for a fun. Another good thing about Real Good Toys Contest is that the deadline is in February 2014 and when the first 2 is over I still will have time to finish Bistro Challenge.

What kit is striking your attention more?

Natalia


9 comments:

Fabiola said...

I like your new plans.
Good luck!
Bye, Faby

Dorien Litjes said...

Good luck Natalia. It's a big challenge to do all three of them.
Hugs Dorien

BiWuBär said...

How exciting!!! These are three stunning challenges - I'm already curious what you'll be doing with these kits. And I really envy you for this offer of cheap and small kits in the U.S. - but who knows, maybe someday it will become better in Germany...

Rugs Hugs *teehee*
Birgit

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, Birgit! I agree with you, and with the shipping charges abroad, sometimes the shipping cost is more than you pay for the kit - and it is sad!

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Dorien, thank you! It is a big chalenge, I probably over ate green mushrooms, hehehe....

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, Faby! I need it! I mean - Good Luck!

Isabel Ruiz said...

¡Qué valiente!. Ánimo!!!

Hannah said...

Good luck! This looks like a lot of fun!! I like that spring fling house, its very cool, but Im looking forward to see all of them and what you will make of them! Hannah

miniacollection said...

You're going to be very busy... I like the three very much, however my favourite is the second one. It will be very interesting to see what you're going to make with the three of them.
Geneviève

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...